Le site institutionnel de la Fédération Nationale de la Pêche en FranceAccéder au site
Night Carp Fishing
Night carp fishing is allowed with 4 lines (lures and animal baits are prohibited) at any time of the day, and at night only in the areas listed below :
- The Ailette lake (federal lake), in the city of Neuville-sur-Ailette
- The Frette lake, in the city Tergnier
- The Canivets lakes (only in the first two of the three lakes), in the city of Pommiers
- Part of the Caurois lake ("night area" delimited with signs), in the city of Viry-Noureuil
These lakes have internal regulations. You can access them at the bottom of the page.
The list being relatively long, you will find the map of the allowed locations for night carp fishing at the bottom of the page.
However, this document has no regulatory value. Do not hesitate to contact the Federation if you have a doubt.
- it does not interfere with the passage of the staff of the French waterways services (VNF)
- it does not it does not interfere with the passage of agents responsible for enforcing the fisheries policies
- it does not obtrude onto the towpath.